On behalf of the Staff at WIS, I am pleased to welcome you to our school. We are looking forward to a fruitful partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their maximum potential. We know that to be successful in school, children need support from both home and school, and a strong partnership with you will make a significant difference in your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for our children’s success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities.
We ask that you guide and support your ward’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
- Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experience
- Completes all homework assignments given by teachers
- Shares school experience with you so that you are aware of his/her school life
- Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject
- Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills
- Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school
Please do not hesitate to contact or book an appointment to see the school principal if you wish to discuss any issues or challenges regarding your child. We encourage you to visit our school’s website (www.wisgh.com).
We thank you for your support and look forward to meeting you.
Mauricio K. Yermo